PayPal Transfer Service Forum

http://paypaltransfers.com & http://flkcpcprcfouwj33.onion - we have only one this domains, other domains scammers for fishing attack !!!!

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Registration on forum now 10$. It's protection from spammers.

#1 2018-08-30 16:32:54

drninja

Account locked after Transfer paypal asking me to call them !

Hi guys ... paypal want me to call them before being able to withdraw this one. Any advice? This is what they sent......
"
Dear xxxxx Thank you for contacting PayPal Customer Support. My name is xxxxx and I am happy to assist you. We appreciate your time bringing this to our attention. Please excuse the initial email that was sent you, It was just base on the topic you select on the web form. I am sorry to hear that you are having difficulty withdrawing your funds. Please note that this is not how we want to have business with you. I certainly understand the importance of this matter to you xxxxc. Nothing to worry let us fix this together. Upon thoroughly checking your account I can see here that you are having security checks on your end. This is one way for us to make sure that we keep a safe payment environment for you. I understand that email is a good way of communicating but there are some concern that needs to be address over the phone. To have this resolved I highly suggest that you call us at 0800-358-7911 to verify your identity and have this matter settled. We're open from 8am to 10pm Monday to Friday, from 8am to 9pm on Saturday and from 9am to 9pm on Sunday. If you're calling from outside the UK, call 00353 1 436 9004 (international call charges may apply). Thank you for choosing PayPal."

ANY ADVICE Guys how to bypass this  ? Anyone offering a service to unlock this ? Ready to pay for it !

Thanks

#2 2018-09-01 00:35:52

drninja

Re: Account locked after Transfer paypal asking me to call them !

its fixed , i had to buy goods and send transfer to another paypal account

#3 2018-09-01 01:44:17

DeGrayMan23

Re: Account locked after Transfer paypal asking me to call them !

Did you have an issue to trying to withdraw funds to your drop? I'm having the same thing.

Board footer