PayPal Transfer Service Forum

http://paypaltransfers.com & http://flkcpcprcfouwj33.onion - we have only one this domains, other domains scammers for fishing attack !!!!

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Registration on forum now 10$. It's protection from spammers.

#26 2018-04-23 09:46:25

byob

Re: Other payment processors

retaw79 wrote:

@byob okay thanks bro, so we can received funds in our france bank drop and there isn't chargebacks with worldremit?

with a bank drop im not so certain but what i know with mobile wallet there is no CB,NO AGING, the only issue with it is it receives a max of $700 per transaction twice a day so that makes it for $1400 per day, the good thing is you can have access to as many wallets as you can but they are all physical since they are found on a "sim card"

#27 2018-04-23 09:50:26

happygo

byob wrote:
retaw79 wrote:

@byob okay thanks bro, so we can received funds in our france bank drop and there isn't chargebacks with worldremit?

with a bank drop im not so certain but what i know with mobile wallet there is no CB,NO AGING, the only issue with it is it receives a max of $700 per transaction twice a day so that makes it for $1400 per day, the good thing is you can have access to as many wallets as you can but they are all physical since they are found on a "sim card"

"no CB,NO AGING" good point. $1,400 per day is a good deal to, considering that it would take weeks if not months to age a MM to receive $1,400

#28 2018-04-23 10:26:11

dollarman

Also, pesapal would be a good platform https://www.pesapal.com/ but I checked today and noted that it has a limit of $10 per day for starter...It needs aging..note that it accepts worldwide merchants...especially with business account..you can create a business account, pretend to be selling something, then buyer can use visa, mastercard etc to buy your merchandise, and there we go....note, it is worldwide.

#29 2018-04-23 10:28:41

torred

We need something convenient and worldwide. And without hardcore 1-2 months aging process + restrictions on every move.
Open account - few days to one week aging, few small transactions (or even without them) - ready to go.
Tolerate to VOIP numbers (textnow, GV etc).  Damn phone verification :s

Is this even possible?
In order to find that payment processor/service, we need researching and time.

Do you guys already familiar with mentioned above worldremit, payoneer and other services?  I mean opening account, registration, verification, sending\receiving, cashing out etc.

Also i think ID verification is not something inaccessible? Remember how much you need to invest in pp account.
That $30 for DL scan is not huge spending))

#30 2018-04-23 11:00:33

Yagga187

comt team need to recruit ppl that know what they're doing n live in euope n america to work for u. fuck these africans and asians they're wasting ur cc's n gateways. uk pp dont need stupid agings there's a method around it

#31 2018-04-23 11:10:30

zach

Anything with Mpesa would be great. No CBs. This would be a good opportunity for most of us

#32 2018-04-23 11:16:41

zach

Admin, kindly check PM regarding this

#33 2018-04-23 11:22:18

_Bellair

Yagga187 wrote:

comt team need to recruit ppl that know what they're doing n live in euope n america to work for u. fuck these africans and asians they're wasting ur cc's n gateways. uk pp dont need stupid agings there's a method around it

Check PM mate.

#34 2018-04-23 11:23:43

_Bellair

torred wrote:

We need something convenient and worldwide. And without hardcore 1-2 months aging process + restrictions on every move.
Open account - few days to one week aging, few small transactions (or even without them) - ready to go.

Is this even possible?

Do you guys already familiar with mentioned above worldremit, payoneer and other services?  I mean opening account, registration, verification, sending\receiving, cashing out etc.

Also i think ID verification is not something inaccessible? Remember how much you need to invest in pp account.

This is the most sensible post here.
I admit Mpesa might not have CB and all, but if it is not accessible to almost everyone just like PayPal is, then I do not see the sense in doing it.

Last edited by _Bellair (2018-04-23 11:43:16)

#35 2018-04-23 11:30:36

princessmedusa

_Bellair wrote:
torred wrote:

Is this even possible?

I admit Mpesa might not have CB and all, but if it is not accessible to almost everyone just like PayPal is, then I do not se the sense in doing it.

Seconded

madam medusa

#36 2018-04-23 11:31:17

dollarman

These are suggestion folks, comt advised everyone to give an opinion

#37 2018-04-23 12:27:33

BENDYMAN

Yagga187 wrote:

Do I smell a racist here?

The problem with racists is they think like most Americans do.
they think the whole world revolves around the good old USA hehehehehe.

Instead of thinking outside the box you are here spewing racists mindsets.

PayPal has become harder for US and EU, and COMt has woken up to that fact, hence this thread.
There are many places in the world that are considered Virgin,
2 years ago me and my Russian mate raped worldremit via mobile wallets to Uganda. We had a contact who was honest and worked like a charm... He had numerous drops...
Yagga187 have you ever heard of Uganda? I doubt it hehehehehehe.
Anyways the point is some third world countries have what they call mobile wallets and MPESA is such.
Anything new is worth raping before it gets exhausted. and PayPal is teaming up with those virgin lands.
I saw such an article about it on the forum last week..
You are harping on about UK paypal? there are several people in this forum working with UK paypals, but have not heard a single one say fresh EU and UK accounts can take COMT's transfers, other wise it is not rocket science, every one would be working with those paypals.
PayPal is getting harder as you can see.. make friends world wide..
There is plenty to be done in Brazil too.. we seem to have only one person on here from there..

Last edited by BENDYMAN (2018-04-23 12:28:55)

BENDYMAN@JABB.IM

DRAMA BEGETS DRAMA

#38 2018-04-23 12:28:40

happygo

_Bellair wrote:
torred wrote:

Is this even possible?

I admit Mpesa might not have CB and all, but if it is not accessible to almost everyone just like PayPal is, then I do not see the sense in doing it.

Worldremit is a worldwide. All you need to do is go to the website and see which method of receiving transfers applies to your country!

#39 2018-04-23 12:38:57

sigaieu
Website

worldremit limit is a joke. $3.

If you want fast response add me on my messengers. You can find them in my profile.

#40 2018-04-23 12:47:58

princessmedusa

Yagga187 wrote:

Make friends world wide where there seem to be an opportunity

madam medusa

#41 2018-04-23 12:53:20

byob

BENDYMAN wrote:
Yagga187 wrote:

wouldn't have put it any better fraud doesn't know any boundaries $500 in Zimbabwe is still $500 in the us all that matters is how you will get to it, and in this biz its good to have contacts  around the world COMT asked for suggestions and whatever sails someones boat can be mentioned here whichever comt decides to use is at there discretion  and surprisingly the guy hasn't left any suggestions on what processors to use

#42 2018-04-23 14:16:49

zach

BENDYMAN wrote:
Yagga187 wrote:

PayPal has become harder for US and EU, and COMt has woken up to that fact, hence this thread.
There are many places in the world that are considered Virgin,
2 years ago me and my Russian mate raped worldremit via mobile wallets to Uganda. We had a contact who was honest and worked like a charm... He had numerous drops...
Yagga187 have you ever heard of Uganda? I doubt it hehehehehehe.
Anyways the point is some third world countries have what they call mobile wallets and MPESA is such.
Anything new is worth raping before it gets exhausted. and PayPal is teaming up with those virgin lands.
I saw such an article about it on the forum last week..
You are harping on about UK paypal? there are several people in this forum working with UK paypals, but have not heard a single one say fresh EU and UK accounts can take COMT's transfers, other wise it is not rocket science, every one would be working with those paypals.
PayPal is getting harder as you can see.. make friends world wide..
There is plenty to be done in Brazil too.. we seem to have only one person on here from there..

Nice post @Bendyman. I for one can attest to these new technologies. Mpesa is perfect when it comes to fraud, user information isn't leaked, ensuring that the customer is protected. Am from Kenya, and would like to assist in anyway to anybody willing to use the service, but isn't from Kenya. This is an opportunity for us to reap big before it is exhausted as you started. In case COMT will offer such services, I am willing to be a drop for any individuals.

#43 2018-04-23 15:30:40

DrDent

mpesa is only good for anyone in Africa, people in other countries cannot get a hold of drops. So yes its a great cashout method but only to select few, we need something everyone will be able to benefit from.

Paypal accounts and documents

drdent@xmpp.jp

#44 2018-04-23 15:33:25

Verdena

DrDent wrote:

mpesa is only good for anyone in Africa, people in other countries cannot get a hold of drops. So yes its a great cashout method but only to select few, we need something everyone will be able to benefit from.

Amen

#45 2018-04-23 15:38:37

Verdena

I could have a cashout method, but I think it will burn after few weeks/months if we all start to fuck them everyday.

It's an online platform with a gateway which has 3d secure for cc. I don't know if COMT is able to process cc with 3d secure, but if they can, then the cashout is very easy.

You can link the paypal account or any bank account and cashout 1000$ a week without any verification. For more you have to send the scan ID...
No aging needed as well

Last edited by Verdena (2018-04-23 15:49:10)

#46 2018-04-23 15:56:29

Muller

happygo wrote:

1. https://www.worldremit.com/en/kenya/m-pesa
2.https://www.xoom.com/kenya/send-money
3.https://www.transfast.com/kenya/send-money

heheheh,,

#47 2018-04-23 15:59:53

DrDent

is venmo still a thing?

Paypal accounts and documents

drdent@xmpp.jp

#48 2018-04-23 16:24:27

zach

DrDent wrote:

People are just offering suggestions. It's not that it will be the one to be used. There are a lot of factors that COMT will have to go through. If Mpesa is easy for COMT, as I started above, I would be willing to be a drop for people here. But that is if the process can be used.

#49 2018-04-23 16:38:06

_Bellair

princessmedusa wrote:
Yagga187 wrote:

Make friends world wide where there seem to be an opportunity

That's how you lose your money too guys like "TheDrop" from AB. . .

#50 2018-04-23 16:38:19

Muller

DrDent wrote:

probably COMT can double task, paypal and those mpesa platforms , lets wait for his response

Board footer