PayPal Transfer Service Forum

http://paypaltransfers.com & http://flkcpcprcfouwj33.onion - we have only one this domains, other domains scammers for fishing attack !!!!

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Registration on forum now 10$. It's protection from spammers.

#1 2017-07-27 16:18:43

LoneSurvivor

Need help with SOCKS

Can anyone show me to to connect a proxy to TOR? I have Proxifier and BitVise installed. I cant get it to work.

#2 2017-07-31 00:47:46

LoneSurvivor

Re: Need help with SOCKS

Anyone please?

#3 2017-08-04 15:03:20

areyouserious

Do-I-Take-That-As-a-No? wrote:

Why would you want to connect a proxy to Tor? Tor is socks proxy so connecting a proxy to Tor means that all your data is sent unencrypted between the proxy and Tor.

What u need = ssh socks proxy, you connect to that proxy with Tor.  Tor anonymizes your traffic and ssh socks proxy encrypted connection to -> Country.

So U got: Computer / linux / ssh and Tor <------------Tor------Anonymous---link----With----SSL----encryption--------------> ssh socks proxy<--------------------->Internet

Software program for this setup u need is: proxychains ; is easy configoration.  If U do proxychains ssh to your ssh proxy server, do not use torsoks! then in config there is localhost:9050 for torsocks. You can modify terminal with .profile editing for automatic using proxychains in all programs. 

That way you can easy choose country.  Is very handy if u need internet coming from country when have PP account from country for example.

Don't use info for website server configuration.  This is good for client not server otherwhise DANGER

Is that good info for U?

+1

#4 2017-08-17 20:27:04

saddamhussein

Do-I-Take-That-As-a-No? wrote:

Why would you want to connect a proxy to Tor? Tor is socks proxy so connecting a proxy to Tor means that all your data is sent unencrypted between the proxy and Tor.

What u need = ssh socks proxy, you connect to that proxy with Tor.  Tor anonymizes your traffic and ssh socks proxy encrypted connection to -> Country.

So U got: Computer / linux / ssh and Tor <------------Tor------Anonymous---link----With----SSL----encryption--------------> ssh socks proxy<--------------------->Internet

Software program for this setup u need is: proxychains ; is easy configoration.  If U do proxychains ssh to your ssh proxy server, do not use torsoks! then in config there is localhost:9050 for torsocks. You can modify terminal with .profile editing for automatic using proxychains in all programs. 

That way you can easy choose country.  Is very handy if u need internet coming from country when have PP account from country for example.

Don't use info for website server configuration.  This is good for client not server otherwhise DANGER

Is that good info for U?

Very objective and very clear + rep.
And one more question?
Is vip72 good? really works? Can you use it / or is it differentiated with whonix + kali?

#5 2017-08-19 13:54:00

non3

vip72 was great during time of TCF EVO not anymore

#6 2017-10-14 02:15:06

tsimple

I use 5socks.net with Firefox. Prices are great since you can pay with bitcoins and if you take some time to read through the guides, you'll be up and running in no time.

Board footer